GSoC progress for week #6. (first evaluations week)
New icons for diagonal borders
- Bug: tdf#143300: Add icons for diagonal borders
I wanted to add diagonal borders to the
table toolbar > borders but realized that LO doesn’t have diagonal left and diagonal right borders under
./icon-themes/*/svx/res/*. Then on the LibreOffice Design EN telegram channel, I said that these icons are necessary for tdf#51665. Designers wanted me to open a new report dedicated for the icons, so that Rizal Muttaqin(huge thanks for the icons) could draw them. Diagonal border icons will be added for all themes soon.
UI - add diagonal borders in Table toolbar
- Bug: tdf#51665: Support diagonal borders in TABLEs
- Commit: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118951
In order to work on tdf#51665, I added diagonal borders to
table toolbar > borders.
One cell selected (standard view)
Multiple cell selected
Added tooltip “Set Diagonal Left Border” for diagonal LEFT border.
Added tooltip “Set Diagonal Right Border” for for diagonal RIGHT border.
Added diagonal Left and Right borders to the
fr013.png -> Right Diagonal Border
fr014.png -> Left Diagonal Border
- Update for loops and switch cases:
Increased all for loops limits by 2.
mxFrameSet->SetColCount( 4 ); to
mxFrameSet->SetColCount( 5 );, because column size should be 5 after adding the diagonal borders to the 5.th and 10.th order:
Add them in correct order:
Summary of week #6
- I opened a new report in Bugzilla for the icons: tdf#143300: Add icons for diagonal borders
- Added UI of the floating widget. Commit: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/118951
Next Week TO-DO
- Work on tdf#51665: Support diagonal borders in TABLEs